Spectrum, Inc. was established in 1965, and is currently headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
Today, Spectrum represents the most reliable, flexible and responsive manufacturer of infrared heaters for applications in the rail, utility, casting & forging and warehouse industries.
By focusing on electric solutions, Spectrum is able to deliver the ultimate in products that are safe, reliable and cost effective.
From track switch heaters to rail car thaw sheds, die-casting and forging anvils and large warehouse heaters, Spectrum works with each customer on an individual basis to ensure that the heating system is defined and designed to exact specifications to satisfy each customer.
By using commercial-off-the-shelf components Spectrum product maintenance is simple and cost effective.
- Customer products that work out of the box.
- Customer products that utilize commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) components that require exceptionally low maintenance.
- Customer products that do not fail.
- Rapid design change to support customer requirements.
- Willingness to accept new challenges from customers.
- Revise design/products to support customer request.
- Timely and urgent response to customer messages, orders and needs.